Australia Map advance copy

Sunday 15 October 2017


So exciting to FINALLY see my map with Hardie Grant Travel as a final, real life, trooly rooly map, in a tube and everything! It's been printed on the most beautiful writeable, wipeable paper and when you unfurl it, it doesn't stay coiled in a tight fist--it lies almost flat. Heaven!

There are, quite literally, NO spare walls in my house except this curved one at our entryway. It's like it was made for this map. Look how huge it is. It's HUGE!

Australia: Illustrated Map will be released this December, and will be available in stores Australia-wide, and online. I'll be having a map launch--yes, you read it right--we might have to crack a bottle of champagne against it--at Harry Hartog Woden (Canberra) on Sunday 26 November, so whack that in your diary, and check my EVENTS page for updates on how you can RSVP.

Have you ever been to a map launch? I haven't! What will I wear...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...